Prep Time : 30 mins
Cook Time :1 hr
Total Time : 1 hr 30 mins
Course: Cake, Dessert
Well I made this amazing cake last night , it was so easy to make, the batter was a little dense so I just added 1/2 water to it. It came out super moist.It’s One of the best cakes I’ve ever made,But the truth is, it does not need a glaze at all because the cake is so good
To prepare this recipe you will need the following simple ingredients :
- 1½ cups of cooking oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsps vanilla
- Approximately 3-4 apples peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
Caramel Glaze :
- ¾ cups butter (1½ sticks)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- The first thing to start with is to preheat oven to 325° .
- Then In a large mixing bowl,put oil, sugar and eggs, stir until creamy and nice .
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt then add it to large bowl. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing .
- Stir in apples and pecans.
- flow into generously greased and floured tube pan
- Bake at 325° for approximately 1 hour. Check using a pick approximatly at 50 minutes, and if it comes out clean, then your cake is done. If using the loaf pans check it at about 50 minutes as well.
How to make the glaze ?
this caramel glaze is so easy to make just follow this simple steps :
- First we start by melting the butter In a small pan over low heat.
- Mix in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil over low heat, then reduce to a simmer, stirring constantly.
- Let boil for 10 minutes and continue mixing .
- Remove from heat and add some vanilla it will add a special flavor to the glaze . Mix. Let cool.
- Once caramel glaze has cooled a bit, pour over the top of cake , and your APPLE PECAN CAKE WITH CARAMEL GLAZE is ready to serve ! impress your geusts with this amazing cake .