Tender noodles, shredded chicken, bacon, corn, & more! trust me, you don’t want to miss this one up! Even my “non casserole loving” Daughter loved it!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Keyword: casserole, chicken
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups chicken, cooked/shredded
- 2 cups corn I used frozen, canned works too
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup 10 oz cans
- 1 onion, diced1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded I used cheddar, any type works
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked/chopped
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked pasta, chicken, corn, milk, cream of chicken, onion, garlic, cheese, bacon, and salt/pepper.
- Pour mixture into greased pan.
- Sprinkle French fried onions evenly on top.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm!
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 927mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 351IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 2mg